Brew Fest Registration Packet Request
Thank you to our sponsors!
The Community Kitchen | Green Mountain Tap Handles
Keene Eye Care | Monadnock Tent and Event | Adventure Limousine & Transportation
Boston Beer Company | Cheshire Oil | Clark – Mortenson Insurance
Filtrine Manufacturing | The Brewers of Nye Hill Farm | Monadnock Food Co-op
History meets craft brewing on August 5th at the Wyman Tavern Brew Fest. The event will feature brewers from New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, and Massachusetts. It will take place on the grounds of the historic Wyman Tavern Museum on Main Street in Keene.
Proceeds from the Wyman Tavern Brew Fest will benefit the Historical Society of Cheshire County, an organization which has been collecting, preserving, and sharing the history of the Monadnock region since 1927. The Historical Society puts on about 150 programs per year such as exhibits, living history festivals, summer camps, teacher workshops, school visits, films, lectures, and field trips. The most important artifact of the Historical Society is the Wyman Tavern, built in 1762, which the Society operates as a period house museum.
Alan Rumrill, the director of the Historical Society of Cheshire County, said, “A Brew Fest seems like a good fit for the Historical Society of Cheshire County. Beer and ales surely flowed in the Wyman Tavern’s Tap Room in the 1700’s, and today craft brewers are reviving the old ways of brewing.”
Music by Brew Ha Ha and the Cold River Ranters
The Wyman Tavern Brew Fest will get underway at 1 pm and visitors will be able to sample the brews until 5 pm.
Rain or Shine event
Please no pets unless they are certified a certified service animal.
Thank you for your interest in attending the 2017 Wyman Tavern Brew Fest. We are excited to discuss your involvement. The Brew Fest is a fundraiser for the Historical Society of Cheshire County. The Brew Fest will focus in on New England based brewers. For our 2016 Brew Fest we had over 25 brewers in attendance, with more than 500 attendees. This year’s event will be held at the historic Wyman Tavern located on Main Street in Keene NH. The Brew Fest will be held on the tavern grounds to accommodate vendors and guests of the festival. The Brew Fest sells a general admission ticket for $35. This provides our guests with entry to the event from 1 to 5 pm, a souvenir 12 ounce tasting glass with a 4 ounce pour line and 10 tokens for tastings. There will be live music, food and merchandise vendors. We offer free admission to of age designated drivers. Designated drivers will be provided with free non-alcoholic beverages.
For vendors, we offer the following:
- We are planning for at least 500-600 guests to attend this year
- We will provide ice for your product at no charge, as well as one table for your space
- We can also help arrange a place to store your product and keep it cold if you arrive in town on Friday, but we need to know your needs as soon as possible.
We ask you to agree to the following:
- Complete and submit the Registration Form by as soon as possible.
- Be at 339 Main Street Keene, NH 10 am on Saturday August 5th ready to set up..
- Provide at least one and preferably two pourers.
- We will contact you to discuss how much product and equipment you will need to bring.
- Promote the event to your fans and followers via websites, social media, etc.
- Like our Facebook page at Facebook.com/historicalsocietyofcheshirecounty and like our Instagram page at #Wymantavern
- Provide your company logo in a .png or .jpg format
- Clean up your area after the event, dispose of any trash, bag all recycling. If you are pouring from cans or bottles, collect the empties and separate glass and cans into two different bags or containers for our clean-up crew to recycle. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any additional information.
Last call 4:30 p.m. Event closes, TAPS MUST BE TURNED OFF. To reserve space at the Wyman Tavern Brew Fest for your brewery, please complete the Brewery Registration Form. We will be calling or emailing soon to follow up. If you have any questions please contact: Andrea Cheeney at email@example.com 603.352.1895 x104 or Rick Swanson at firstname.lastname@example.org 603.352.1895.x105.
The Wyman Tavern Brew Fest is a fundraising event held at the Historic Wyman Tavern Museum. Proceeds from the Brew Fest fund the educational mission of Historical Society of Cheshire County . If you are interested in being an event sponsor please click the link below or call 603.352.1895.