The Historical Society of Cheshire County is looking for a couple of enthusiastic students to volunteer as Junior Counselors for its 18th Century Kids Camp from July 22-July 29, 2019.
S/he will be responsible for:
- setting up and breaking down activities and work areas each day,
- helping campers with their activities,
- ensuring the well-being and safety of campers,
- leading structured free-time activities,
- meeting with senior counselors to talk about the day’s progress,
- and other tasks as needed.
Junior Counselors must be able to:
- show up on time and stay the entire day,
- show courtesy and respect for senior counselors and campers,
- work well as a team and by themselves on occasion,
- be enthusiastic and participate in ALL activities that are a part of the camp schedule.
Junior counselors must 13-17 years old by June 1, 2019. Preference is given to those who have attended at least one year of 18th Century Kids Camp in the past. Junior counselors must undergo a background check ($10 fee).
Interested students should send a letter of intent to the Director of Education, Jennifer Carroll, at 603-352-1895 or email@example.com.