On Saturday, August 3 from 1-5 pm, (12-1 VIP Entry) the Wyman Tavern Brew Fest returns to the grounds of the historic Wyman Tavern Museum on Main Street in Keene, New Hampshire. The annual gathering features over 100 craft beers and ciders from the Monadnock region and throughout New England. Proceeds benefit the programs of the Historical Society of Cheshire County. Food trucks will be selling meals and the Road Trippin’ Photo Booth will be selling photos. There will be live music and cooking demonstrations.
A limited number of VIP tickets are available. VIP tickets provide access to the festival at noon, an hour before the general admission ticket holders arrive. Many of the brewers offer special limited-edition brews for the VIP portion of the event. Each VIP ticket holder receives a complimentary tasting glass and a bag featuring beer swag from our generous sponsors. VIPs will also have free use of the Road Trippin’ Photo Booth from 12-1.
The Wyman Tavern Brew Fest general admission ticket holders can enter the event from 1pm – 5pm. Each ticket holder receives a souvenir glass and drink tickets.
The proceeds of the Wyman Tavern Festival make it possible for the Historical Society to deliver programs for people of all ages to “find their place in history.” The Historical Society puts on about 150 programs per year such as exhibits, living history events, teacher workshops, school programs, a NH Film Series, and events that connect people with different cultural segments of their community. The Brew Fest has quickly become one of the most important fundraising events of the year for the Historical Society.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for event updates and surprises.
Monadnock Broadcasting Group and Amoskeag Beverages are the Presenting Sponsor of the 2019 Wyman Tavern Brew Fest. Other sponsors include Melanson Company, Inc. • Bulldog Design • Mascoma Bank • Ingram Construction Corporation • Green Mountain Tap Handles • Monadnock Tent and Event • Keene EyeCare • Elm City Brewing Company • The Brewers of Nye Hill Farm • Norton & Abert, PC • Filtrine Manufacturing • The Outlaw Brewing Company • Adventure Limousine & Transportation Keene Sentinel • Monadnock Food Co-op • Branch and Blade Brewing • Clark-Mortenson Insurance • Great Brook Media Road Tripping Photo Bus • Street & Savory Food Truck • William Marconi Italian Club • Brewtopia • Greenwald Realty • Daniel V. Scully Architects
For more information about the Brew Fest, contact the Historical Society of Cheshire County at 603-352-1895 or hsccnh.org. TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE MAY 1st AND AT THE GATE FOR PURCHASE (if not sold out) … VIP Admission $55.00 & GENERAL ADMISSION $30.00 ( $35.00 at gate) Special offer General Admission $30 tickets will be available online through July 20th. After that, the ticket price will be $35. Designated Drivers Free
Q: Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
A: Valid ID will be required for entry into the festival grounds, you must be 21 enter
Q: Are pets allowed?
A: No, we are not able to allow pets into the event, service animals only.
Q: Will this event be held rain or shine?
A: Yes. This event is rain or shine, and all beer will be poured under the tents. Please note, we reserve the right to end the event early or cancel in cases of extreme weather or any weather deemed a public safety hazard by officials.
Q: What’s the refund policy?
A: All ticket sales are FINAL. This is based on our need to ensure we have enough beer and facilities available.
Q: A friend has a Designated Driver ticket and I have a VIP pass, will they be able to use their DD ticket to enter at the same time as me?
A: Yes. DD ticketholders are not allowed to consume any alcohol, thus can enter during the VIP session.
Brewer Registration Package
Saturday, August 3, 2019
at the historic Wyman Tavern Museum, Keene, NH
Thank you for your interest in attending the 2019 Wyman Tavern Brew Fest. We are excited for you to be involved. Proceeds from the Brew Fest support the important work we do at the Historical Society of Cheshire County to help people find their place in history.
At the Wyman Tavern Brew Fest we pride ourselves on featuring the best of New England’s craft brewers, for our 2019 Brew Fest we are expecting to have about 25 brewers and 600-750 guests. The Brew Fest will be held on the grounds of the historic Wyman Tavern Museum located on Main Street in Keene NH. The location has been very popular for its “backyard” feel. General admission tickets are $35 from 1-5pm, and we are adding a VIP event this year from 12-1pm with a ticket price of $55. Guests will receive entry to the event, souvenir 12-ounce tasting glass with a 4-ounce pour line and 10 tokens for tasting. The VIP event includes 12 tickets, additional time to speak with brewers, a festival t-shirt, and entry into a raffle for an exclusive door prize. There will be live music and food. We offer free admission to designated drivers.
The Wyman Tavern Brew Fest offers the following benefits for brewers:
- An opportunity to sample your product to an audience with great demographics.
- We will provide ice for your product at no charge, as well as one table for your booth space. If you have special requirements please let us know immediately so we can make try to accommodate your needs.
- We can also provide a refrigerated space for your product if you arrive in town on Friday, but we need to know your needs as soon as possible.
- We will promote your brewery via Social Media, email and our posters.
We ask you to agree to the following:
- Complete and submit the Registration Form by as soon as possible. Deadline June 1, 2019
- Be at 339 Main Street Keene, NH 10 am on Saturday, August 3, 2019 ready to set up..
- Provide at least one, preferably two pourers and supply their names, birthdates, place of birth, and home address by July 15,2019.
- Furnish the Historical Society of Cheshire County with a Certificate of Insurance showing the Society as an Additional Insured. (see brewer insurance information)
- We will contact you to discuss how much product and equipment you will need to bring.
- Promote the event to your fans and followers via websites, social media, etc.
- Like our Facebook page at Facebook.com/historicalsocietyofcheshirecounty or on Instagram #Wymantavern
- Provide your company logo (.jpg or.png)
- Bring promotional items to be included in our raffle
- Collect drink tickets from guests; please remind your pourers this is a fundraising event for the Society. Additional drink tickets are available for purchase.
- Clean up your area after the event, dispose of any trash, separate recyclable cans and bottles. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any additional information.
- Last call 4:30m. Event closes, TAPS MUST BE TURNED OFF.
Best of Show Fan Favorite Award
Each year we award a Best of Show Fan Favorite Award to one of the brewers in attendance. Every attendee is given a ballot when they receive their tasting glass. As a perk for voting they are entered into a drawing for several items donated by brewers, such as t-shirts, glasses and more. The winner of this award will receive a plaque to hang at their brewery. We will also issue a press release to announce the winner of the award.
To reserve space at the Wyman Tavern Brew Fest for your brewery, please complete the Brewery Registration Form. We will be calling or emailing soon to follow up.
If you have any questions please contact: Rick Swanson at firstname.lastname@example.org Andrea Cheeney at email@example.com Phone # 603.352.1895
Click here: brewer packet
The Wyman Tavern Brew Fest is a fundraising event held at the Historic Wyman Tavern Museum. Proceeds from the Brew Fest fund the educational mission of Historical Society of Cheshire County . If you are interested in being an event sponsor please contact Rick Swanson, Development Director at 603.352.1895.