Brew Fest Registration Packet Request
History meets craft brewing on August 4th at the Wyman Tavern Brew Fest. The event will feature brewers from New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, and Massachusetts. It will take place on the grounds of the historic Wyman Tavern Museum on Main Street in Keene.
Proceeds from the Wyman Tavern Brew Fest will benefit the Historical Society of Cheshire County, an organization which has been collecting, preserving, and sharing the history of the Monadnock region since 1927. The Historical Society puts on about 150 programs per year such as exhibits, living history festivals, summer camps, teacher workshops, school visits, films, lectures, and field trips. The most important artifact of the Historical Society is the Wyman Tavern, built in 1762, which the Society operates as a period house museum.
Alan Rumrill, the director of the Historical Society of Cheshire County, said, “A Brew Fest seems like a good fit for the Historical Society of Cheshire County. Beer and ales surely flowed in the Wyman Tavern’s Tap Room in the 1700’s, and today craft brewers are reviving the old ways of brewing.”
The Wyman Tavern Brew Fest VIP Entry will get underway at 12 pm, General Admission begins at 1 pm. Visitors will be able to sample the brews until 5 pm.
Rain or Shine event
Please no pets unless they are a certified service animal.
Brewer Registration Package
Saturday, August 4th, 2018
at the historic Wyman Tavern Museum, Keene, NH
Thank you for your interest in attending the 2018 Wyman Tavern Brew Fest. We are excited for you to be involved. Proceeds from the Brew Fest support the important work we do at the Historical Society of Cheshire County to help people find their place in history.
At the Wyman Tavern Brew Fest we pride ourselves on featuring the best of New England’s craft brewers, for our 2018 Brew Fest we are expecting to have about 25 brewers and 600-750 guests. The Brew Fest will be held on the grounds of the historic Wyman Tavern Museum located on Main Street in Keene NH. The location has been very popular for its “backyard” feel. General admission tickets are $35 from 1-5pm, and we are adding a VIP event this year from 12-1pm with a ticket price of $55. Guests will receive entry to the event, souvenir 12-ounce tasting glass with a 4-ounce pour line and 10 tokens for tasting. The VIP event includes 12 tickets, additional time to speak with brewers, a festival t-shirt, and entry into a raffle for an exclusive door prize. There will be live music and food. We offer free admission to designated drivers.
The Wyman Tavern Brew Fest offers the following benefits for brewers:
- An opportunity to sample your product to an audience with great demographics.
- We will provide ice for your product at no charge, as well as one table for your booth space. If you have special requirements please let us know immediately so we can make try to accommodate your needs.
- We can also provide a refrigerated space for your product if you arrive in town on Friday, but we need to know your needs as soon as possible.
- We will promote your brewery via Social Media, email and our posters.
We ask you to agree to the following:
- Complete and submit the Registration Form by as soon as possible. Deadline June 1, 2018
- Be at 339 Main Street Keene, NH 10 am on Saturday, August 4, 2018 ready to set up..
- Provide at least one, preferably two pourers and supply their names, birthdates, place of birth, and home address by July 16, 2018
- Furnish the Historical Society of Cheshire County with a Certificate of Insurance showing the Society as an Additional Insured. (see brewer insurance information)
- We will contact you to discuss how much product and equipment you will need to bring.
- Promote the event to your fans and followers via websites, social media, etc.
- Like our Facebook page at Facebook.com/historicalsocietyofcheshirecounty or on Instagram #Wymantavern
- Provide your company logo (.jpg or.png)
- Bring promotional items to be included in our raffle
- Collect drink tickets from guests; please remind your pourers this is a fundraising event for the Society. Additional drink tickets are available for purchase.
- Clean up your area after the event, dispose of any trash, separate recyclable cans and bottles. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any additional information.
- Last call 4:30m. Event closes, TAPS MUST BE TURNED OFF.
Best of Show Fan Favorite Award
Each year we award a Best of Show Fan Favorite Award to one of the brewers in attendance. Every attendee is given a ballot when they receive their tasting glass. As a perk for voting they are entered into a drawing for several items donated by brewers, such as t-shirts, glasses and more. The winner of this award will receive a plaque to hang at their brewery. We will also issue a press release to announce the winner of the award.
To reserve space at the Wyman Tavern Brew Fest for your brewery, please complete the Brewery Registration Form. We will be calling or emailing soon to follow up.
If you have any questions please contact: Rick Swanson at email@example.com Andrea Cheeney at firstname.lastname@example.org Phone # 603.352.1895
The Wyman Tavern Brew Fest is a fundraising event held at the Historic Wyman Tavern Museum. Proceeds from the Brew Fest fund the educational mission of Historical Society of Cheshire County . If you are interested in being an event sponsor please click the link below or call 603.352.1895.